SAGE - The Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Espresso perfection, requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its Dual Stainless Steel Boiler heating system. The brew boiler, for the espresso shot, extracts to within +/- 1'C and a separate steam boiler, which offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot, at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour and steam your milk to cafe quality, at the same time. What's more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system offers a consistent temperature.
The new The Dual Boiler Espresso Machine also features an Over Pressure Valve, which comes standard on almost all commercial cafe machines. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
But there's much, much, more to this machine for the coffee geek. Brew temperature and pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable. But at the same time we kept it simple, with a quick heat up, front fill water tank and programmable dose. And a shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time.
- Dual Boiler Stainless Steel System: separate espresso and steam boilers for the simultaneous creation of espresso and milk froth
- Stainless steel espresso heating system with actively heated brewing group – electronic PID controller monitors with degree precision
- Professional italian Pump (Ulka / 15 bar) in combination with the overpressure valve for the perfect espresso pressure
- Many programmable functions - LCD Display shows the current settings:
Water temperature (86 - 96°C), , water quantity (1 or 2 shots), auto start timer, cleaning program, pre-infusion (duration and power), the duration of the espresso extraction
- Control pressure gauge – for the perfect combination of grind size, grind amount and tamping
- Integrated hot water function: Hot water at any time, at the push of a button - for example, to prepare tea
- Large 360° rotating milk froth nozzle
- Integrated drop down wheels for easy and trouble-free cleaning under the machine
- Removable 2.5 litre tank with water filter and illuminated level display; can be filled directly via a lid on the front side of the machine
- Heated cup warming tray (6 cups)
- Incl. 58 mm stainless steel porta filter, stainless steel frothing jug, coffee spoon, espresso tamper, cleaning tool, cleaning disc, 2 single and dual wall filters
||B x T x H: ca. 405 x 375 x 370 mm
||220 -240 V - 50 Hz, 2200 W
||ca. 12,3 kg