Ballarini - Stewpan - Livorno
Ballarini - Stewpan with Glass Lid - Livorno - 3-ply construction from rim-to-rim - 2,5 mm thick
- 3 Sizes
Ø 16 cm V= 2,0 L
Ø 20 cm V= 3,3 L
Ø 24 cm V= 6,5 L
- Aluminum core conducts heat quickly and even
- Induction Base: Aluminium-steel composite base suitable for all heat sources.
- External finish: high temperature resistant, easy to clean.
- Handle: Stainless Steel handel ovenproof suitable for use in the oven to high temperatures.
- Tested quality: Ballarini also has ongoing controls performed by respected international agencies such as Neotron (Italy), LGA (Germany), and the Danish Institute (Denmark) to ensure that the company’s non-stick coatings are completely suitable and safe for use with foodstuffs.
- Made in Italy
For 127 years, Ballarini has been crafting metal goods with care. The business that began with birdcages and household goods has evolved into a leading culinary brand that specializes in premium non-stick cookware. Each Ballarini pan offers top-of-the-line performance and is easy to use. Everyone is a chef when cooking with Ballarini.
The family-owned company is based in a small, northern Italian town that has kept Ballarini true to its roots: quality, innovation and respect for the environment. These values, shared by five generations of the Ballarini family, have propelled Ballarini to be the leading non-stick brand in Europe.