Le Creuset - 3-ply Plus 5 Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset - 5 Piece Cookware Set including:
- Deep Casserole: 18 cm / 6,3", 20 cm / 7,9" - 20 cm / 7,9" - 24 cm / 9,4"
- Shallow Casserole: 20 cm / 7,9"
- Profi Casserole: 16 cm / 6,3"
The Le Creuset 3-ply Plus Cookware Set features excellent heat conduction and distribution, making it ideal for boiling vegetables, simmering soup or creating flavourful stock. Ergonomic side handles make lifting and transferring the pot more convenient. The matching lid locks in heat and moisture during cooking and keeps food warm when served at the table.
Each pan has a cleverly designed all–round pouring rim that lets you pour from any angle without messy drips. There are other equally thoughtful touches, like capacity markings and large side handles for easy lifting.
Close fitting lids retain moisture and heat making our casseroles perfect for hob and oven cooking. The ergonomic side handles are comfortable to hold and are securely fixed with stainless steel rivets.
- ARTISANAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Designed and handcrafted in Europe with integrated capacity markings that allow for easy measuring and exclusive patented stay-cool handles that provide superior control and comfort.
- LID & STEAM VENT - The iconic lid design includes integrated flat rims for stability and a built-in steam vent to prevent overflow and unnecessary cleanup.
- DRIPLESS POURING RIM - Integrated dripless pouring rim constructed with a sealed edge to avoid pitting, pocking and scorching over time.
- VERSATILITY - The full assortment is optimized for every kind of cooktop, including induction, and is oven safe to 260° C / 500° F.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Every piece is dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleanup.
- Ideal for healthier cooking, the pans release food easily so little or no added fat is required.
- 3-Ply Lifetime Guarantee for the flawless and perfect material quality of the product for its lifetime, however, for a period of 30 years. Warranty valid for all products from date of manufacture 01/2012
Here you will find the warranty conditions
Le Creuset - 3-ply Plus - A New Dimension In Cookware
Introducing Le Creuset’s new Stainless Steel Cookware. Made in Europe and born from a marriage of passion and performance, this exciting new expression of our heritage sets a new standard for craftsmanship and innovation – perfect for professionals and home cooks alike.
Since 1925, Le Creuset’s original, unmistakable cast iron cookware has been setting the standard for stylish, long-lasting performance. The bold entry into the world of stainless steel cookware presents an exciting new expression of Le Creuset’s legacy, that is sure to bring continued joy and unsurpassed performance to kitchens around the world.
Beautifully embossed with the iconic three-ring design, these pieces are the perfect complement to Le Creuset’s cast iron products and comprehensive line of tools. Available in a full range of shapes and sizes, this exceptional cookware is ideal for everything from searing and sautéing to pan-frying and simmering – helping make joy through cooking, and creating memorable moments and new traditions with family and friends.
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Tri-ply construction with a full aluminum core provides even, all-around heat distribution, eliminating hot-spots and scorching
- Hollow, stay-cool cast stainless steel handles minimize heat transfer and fit comfortably in hand
- Stainless steel rivets provide extra durability
- Brushed steel exterior resists fingerprints
- Capacities etched clearly on the base for quick reference
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Magnetized base is compatible with all cooking surfaces — including induction
Cooking with Le Creuset 3-Ply Plus Stainless Steel
Le Creuset 3-Ply Plus Stainless Steel cookware features a commercial grade triple-layer construction – a full aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of premium-quality stainless steel. The heat-responsive aluminum core extends up the sides of the pan to provide even heat distribution and to eliminate scorching and hot spots. A magnetized stainless steel exterior ensures compatibility with all cooktops, including induction. Please note that the Stainless Steel teakettle is not compatible with induction cooktops. Uncoated cookware is oven-proof to 425°F / 220°C.
- 3-Ply Plus Stainless Steel cookware is dishwasher safe – including nonstick-coated pieces.
- Every piece of cookware is manually inspected several times during manufacture to ensure the strictest quality standards are maintained.
Tools to use
For stirring comfort and surface protection, Le Creuset silicone tools are recommended. Wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools may also be used. Metal tools, spoons or balloon whisks may only be used with care and should not be scraped over the surface. Do not knock these on the top rim of the pan. Hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters should not be used. Their blades will damage the enamel.
Cleaning and care
Always cool a hot pan completely before washing. Remember to dry it thoroughly before storing. Never plunge a hot pan into cold water. While the Le Creuset Stainless Steel is designed to be durable, thermal shock can still occur and may result in a warped base.
If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak until the residues release easily. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residue. Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaning agents, as these will damage the surface. A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces. If you notice a slight discoloration on your pans after cleaning them in a dishwasher, try a different detergent.
Never store pans while they are still damp; store them in a dry cupboard away from steam.