Le Creuset - 3-ply Pasta Pots 20 cm
Multipot - 2 pots in 1! Use the deep base and lid as a deep casserole or stock pot. Use the deep base, draining insert and lid to cook and drain pasta or vegetables.
Each pan has a cleverly designed all–round pouring rim that lets you pour from any angle without messy drips. There are other equally thoughtful touches, like capacity markings and large side handles for easy lifting.
Close fitting lids retain moisture and heat making our casseroles perfect for hob and oven cooking. The ergonomic side handles are comfortable to hold and are securely fixed with stainless steel rivets.
- Ø 20 cm
- 5 Liter
- High: 16 cm / 6,4", with steamer 20,5 cm / 8,2", with steamer and lid 25 cm / 10"
- stackable, high side walls
- surrounding bulk rand
- practical measuring scale
- riveted handles (when cooking without an oven cloth touchable)
Ideal for healthier cooking, the pans release food easily so little or no added fat is required.
The Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel range is made using the latest multi-layering technology where stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form the special 3-ply material. A core of aluminium is sandwiched between two layers of premium grade stainless steel cleverly combining the cooking benefits of both materials. The aluminium stretches from base to rim, meaning heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan – not just the base.
Professional-style cast handles are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing and the addition of helper handles on selected sizes makes lifting easier.
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Tri-ply construction with a full aluminum core provides even, all-around heat distribution, eliminating hot-spots and scorching
- Hollow, stay-cool cast stainless steel handles minimize heat transfer and fit comfortably in hand
- Stainless steel rivets provide extra durability
- Brushed steel exterior resists fingerprints
- Capacities etched clearly on the base for quick reference
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Magnetized base is compatible with all cooking surfaces — including induction
- 3-Ply Lifetime Guarantee for the flawless and perfect material quality of the product for its lifetime, however, for a period of 30 years. Warranty valid for all products from date of manufacture 01/2012
Here you will find the warranty conditions
Cooking with Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware features a commercial grade triple-layer construction – a full aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of premium-quality stainless steel. The heat-responsive aluminum core extends up the sides of the pan to provide even heat distribution and to eliminate scorching and hot spots. A magnetized stainless steel exterior ensures compatibility with all cooktops, including induction. Please note that the Stainless Steel teakettle is not compatible with induction cooktops. Uncoated cookware is oven-proof to 425°F / 220°C.
- 3-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is dishwasher safe – including nonstick-coated pieces.
- Every piece of cookware is manually inspected several times during manufacture to ensure the strictest quality standards are maintained.
Tools to use
For stirring comfort and surface protection, Le Creuset silicone tools are recommended. Wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools may also be used. Metal tools, spoons or balloon whisks may only be used with care and should not be scraped over the surface. Do not knock these on the top rim of the pan. Hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters should not be used. Their blades will damage the enamel.
Cleaning and care
Always cool a hot pan completely before washing. Remember to dry it thoroughly before storing. Never plunge a hot pan into cold water. While the Le Creuset Stainless Steel is designed to be durable, thermal shock can still occur and may result in a warped base.
If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak until the residues release easily. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residue. Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaning agents, as these will damage the surface. A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces. If you notice a slight discoloration on your pans after cleaning them in a dishwasher, try a different detergent.
Never store pans while they are still damp; store them in a dry cupboard away from steam.