KitchenAid - Artisan™ Burr Grinder
For the passionate espresso maker, the right grinding of coffee beans makes all the difference between a cup of true aromatic delight and just an ordinary cup of coffee. The aroma and flavour of freshly ground coffee is incomparable. All this is blended in an inspired, elegant design - the KitchenAid Burr Grinder.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low rotations per minute (RPM)
- Preserves flavour due to reduced friction and static charges of coffee
- Smooth, rounded design and simple burr access Easy to clean
- 15 grind levels
- Matches every taste, from espresso to French press
- Die-cast metal construction Robust and durable
- Large stainless steel precision grinding burrs
- Consistent, superb grinding
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Hertz : 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (cm) : 34.26 x 26.16 x 15.24
- Net weight : 4.5 kg RPM : 450
- Burr Cleaning Brush
- Coffee Scoop
The 4 M's : MACINADOSATORE = Burr Grinder
- Espresso demands a very fine and consistent grind. A good burr grinder, will maximise the flavour and aroma of espresso as it has an extremely consistent grind and very little frictional heating. To ensure your ground coffee is just right, KitchenAid has developed the Artisan Burr Grinder.
- The Artisan Burr Grinder will enable you to grind 15 different levels of coffee beans, to match all your needs, from espresso to French press.
- Since roasted coffee is perishable food, the flavour peaks a few days after roasting and diminishes once exposed to air, light and moisture. For this reason it is best to grind as much coffee as you intend to brew immediately to prevent losing any of the delicate flavours.