Zwilling - ENFINIGY high performance blender
The knife has been perfected by Zwilling. Now the blender is on. The high-performance blender from the ENFINIGY series impresses with a new, two-bladed blade from ZWILLING. It was developed in Solingen for the kitchen mixer. Thanks to the special serrated edge with piranha serration, it ensures effortless shredding and is particularly durable.
The perfectly coordinated combination of high-quality ZWILLING stainless steel blade, powerful 1600-watt motor and optimized container shape ensures ideal puree results. The 1.8 liter blender container made from BPA-free Tritan is also suitable for large portions. It is unbreakable and resistant to cold and heat - cleaning by hand or simply using the integrated cleaning program is recommended. The surfaces of the professional blender are also easy to clean thanks to the modern one-button design with an integrated display. Due to the built-in safety function, the high-performance mixer can only be operated with a lid - so there is no risk of injury.
With the intuitive control knob, 6 automatic programs (pulse, smoothie, cocktail, ice cream, ice crusher and cleaning) and 12 speed levels of the Power Blender can be selected. Shakes, dips, sauces and much more can also be prepared at the ideal speed.
The right accessories are already included: a measuring cup and a high-quality tamper complete the high-performance blender.
- Powerful 1600-watt high-performance motor for mixing without loss of performance
- ZWILLING winglet blade with special serrated edge and piranha teeth for the finest puree results
- 6 automatic programs: Pulse, smoothie, cocktail, ice cream, ice crushing and cleaning
- Numerous additional features such as security locking system and illuminated display
- Measuring cups and a high-quality tamper are included as practical accessories
- Break-proof and easy-to-clean 1.8-liter mixing container made from BPA-free Tritan
- Developed by ZWILLING in Germany, designed in Milan, Italy by Matteo Thun & Antonio Rodriguez
Zwilling - Quality without Limits
The white ZWILLING symbol on a red background is today an expression of a sophisticated lifestyle. Whether high-quality chef's knives, kitchen products or cutlery: the unique success of one of the oldest brands in the world is based on customer satisfaction that crossed national borders very early on. With innovative products that continue to set international standards to this day, because they are always based on the wishes of the customers.