cilio - Espresso Maker "Adriana"
Traditional preparation meets modern functionality. The ADRIANA espresso maker by cilio has a flat bottom and is suitable for all types of stoves including induction. It fits perfectly in modern kitchens. The slim stove made of polished stainless steel and black handle also makes a visual impression. It is available in three sizes, for 2, 4 or 6 cups, depending on whether you want to have a coffee break alone or want to serve your friends an espresso after the pasta meal. Place the appliance, which is filled with water and espresso powder and firmly screwed on the stove. While you chat with your guests, the stove does its job. As soon as you hear the characteristic bubbling and smell the typical coffee scent, it's time to go back to the kitchen.
Suitable for all types of stoves including induction - depending on the minimum diameter of the pan detection of your stove.
- Material: polished stainless steel
- suitable for induction
- modern design
- suitable for 2, 4 or 6 cups
How to use Cilio Espresso Maker
- Unscrew the espresso maker by taking hold of the upper and lower parts and turning (one part) anti-clockwise. Remove the funnel filter.
- Fill the lower part of the espresso maker with enough water so that the water level rises to just below the safety valve at the most. Under no circumstances must the safety valve ever be under water.
- Place the funnel filter back inside, fill it with espresso coffee powder and smooth the powder down. Do not press the powder down hard into the funnel filter!
- Screw the upper and lower parts back together by taking hold of both parts and turning (one part) in a clockwise direction. Ensure that the sieve and the gasket are both properly inserted.
- Place the espresso maker on a heat source and heat up. To avoid overboiling and to maintain your espresso maker in good condition, we recommend that you do not allow the espresso to reach too high a temperature. The espresso coffee will rise with the slightest development of steam and will begin to gurgle quietly into the upper receptacle. Remove the espresso maker from the heat source immediately as soon as this gurgling ceases.
- We recommend that you stir the espresso a little using a spoon prior to pouring it into a cup.
- Your espresso is best served in a pre-heated cup
cilio - LIFESTYLE AT HOME
Since its founding in 1993 in Solingen cilio attached great importance to combine fine materials, craftsmanship and industrially excellent workmanship with perfect utility value. This philosophy runs through all areas and subjects, which now includes more than just the dinner table. The continuous development of the collection and incorporation of successful product ranges have helped that the cilio brand has established itself in a short time on the market.