Microplane - Cube Grater
Microplane has introduced a brand new kitchen tool to its Speciality series, the Cube Grater conveniently has three blade styles – fine, ribbon and coarse. Makes preparing your favorite dish a breeze! The Cube Grater's dual-purpose catch feature can be used as a measuring device and a protective cover.
Measuring a mere 3.25 x 3.25-inches in diameter (or 8.9 x 8.9- cm in diameter) - the Cube Grater’s small size belies its powerful ability to quickly and flawlessly grate myriad soft and hard ingredients. The Cube Grater features the Fine, Ribbon and Coarse blade styles. Key features also include a durable, transparent cover that doubles as a catch feature with 1 ½ cup (or 350ml) capacity and measurement marks on three sides.
- Available in black, red and green for your preference
- Three original, made in USA, Microplane blade styles - Fine Grater, Ribbon Grater and Coarse Grater
- Catch and measure with up to 1 ½ cup (350 ml) capacity with graduation marks on three sides
- Catch feature doubles as a reusable cover
- Compact design for easy storage
- Grater is dishwasher safe (Hand-wash cover)
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Materials: Blade made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic housing.
- Blade made in the USA.
Microplan® - The Company
Microplane® is based in Russellville, Arkansas by family-owned Grace Manufacturing Inc., a long-standing company specializing in the crafting of precision thin metal parts for home and industrial use.
With almost 40 years experience of photochemical manufacturing, the company introduced a new form of woodworking tools in 1990, followed by a kitchen line in 1994 and expanded into the personal care industry in 2004. With North American and European operations, and worldwide distribution, the company currently owns several U.S. process patents and produces successfully over 400 products for the housewares and personal care industries.