Kaiser - La Forme Plus
Love for the art of baking in every detail! La Forme Plus is the new premium line of baking pans from Kaiser. They combine Kaiser's heavy-duty La Forme quality with the modern comfort of the latest non-stick technology and scratch-proof enamel surfaces. La Forme Plus adds a new dimension to the best kaiser quality - made in Germany
with recipe booklet
made in Germany
- new ceramic based coating for longer lifetime and unbelievable release
- re-designed buckle for easier opening and closing
- ring can be opened completely for easier cleaning
- magnum coating on select products creates a cut resistant surface
- new coating is both PTFE and PFOA free
- new dark gray, high gloss color
- 10 year warranty
- improved packaging includes flip open lids for better merchandising
- made in Germany
- heavy commercial weight
Recipe - Blueberry-Yogurt-Cake for Springform, 26 cm
For the dough:
For the Yogurt mixture:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1 envelope vanilla sugar
- 140 g flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 10 sheets gelatine
- 3 cups plain yogurt (150 g each)
- 180 g sugar
- juice of one organic lemon
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 300 g blueberries
Beat eggs at least 2 minutes until foamy. Trickle in sugar and vanilla sugar while beating. Then continue to beat at least 5 minutes more. Combine fl our and baking powder, sift over the egg mixture and fold in gently.
Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C heated air) and bake the base about 20-25 minutes. Allow base to cool after baking.
For the crème, soak the gelatine, then dissolve in a pot over low heat. Mix the yogurt with the sugar and lemon juice. Add the yogurt mixture to the gelatine and mix well. Whip cream until stiff. When the yogurt mixture begins to gel, fold in the whipped cream.
Slice the baked base horizontally and put the bottom part back in the springform pan. Close springform ring around base. Distribute about 2/3 of the yogurt crème on the base. Put half of the blueberries on top and press them into the mixture somewhat. Put the second half of the base on top. Distribute the remaining yogurt mixture on the base and garnish with the remaining blueberries.
Refrigerate the cake for at least 3 hours until firm. Tip from the world champion pastry chef: Bake the base a day in advance and wrap in plastic wrap.
Quelle: Kaiser Backformen