Staub - Grill pan 24 x 24 cm
In the grill pan with the practical spout from STAUB, juicy steaks, delicious burgers, aromatic vegetable pans, fried fish and tasty sauces are effortlessly successful. The silicone handle is heat-insulating, protecting against burns and at the same time making it easier to handle the cast-iron pan on the stove and to transfer the food to the serving bowl. In addition, the handle is foldable and equipped with a hanging loop and can therefore be stowed away to save space.
The black, cast-iron pan body with special grooves for a special grill structure convinces with short heating times, optimal heat distribution and storage. As a result, the pan is not only suitable for crispy frying, but also for gentle stewing. Placed on a suitable base, the pan also looks good on the laid table: Thanks to the cast iron, the pan makes you want to enjoy traditional family recipes, meals together and cozy get-togethers.
- For the preparation of meat, fish, vegetables, stews, and much more.
- Suitable for electric cooker, gas cooker, halogen cooker, glass ceramic cooktop or induction cooker
- Smooth base for gentle use on sensitive hobs
- Energy-efficient cooking thanks to the special material properties of cast iron
- Dimensions without handle (LxWxH): 24.5 x 25.3 x 3.4 cm, diameter: 24 cm, bottom: 21 cm
- Weight: 2.04kg
- Heat resistance: 260.00ºC
- Cold resistance: -20.00 ºC
- Material: cast iron
The brand STAUB originated in France - more precisely in Alsace, a region that is world-famous for its cuisine and good food. The focus of the product portfolio is on cookware made of cast iron and ceramics for connoisseurs who are looking for an authentic and emotional cooking and taste experience. DUST products combine traditional craftsmanship and state-of-the-art technology perfectly. Famous restaurateurs from all over the world appreciate the high quality of the products, which is why they are used in prestigious restaurants every day, not just in the kitchen. Even hobby chefs enjoy the DUST advantages of the preparation and the possibility to serve food directly on the table.