Le Creuset - Egg Cup
Kick off the day with an egg for breakfast or make yourself a quick easy supper served in our stoneware Egg Cup.
Designed with today’s needs in mind, Le Creuset Stoneware comes with a five year guarantee and is chip, crack and stain resistant. Oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe, the smooth enamelled surface is totally hygienic, will not absorb odours or flavours and makes for fast, easy cleaning. Perfect for storing (raw or cooked) foods in the refrigerator or freezer.
- High-quality exterior enamel protects against metal marks and other damage
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking moisture absorption which can lead to cracking, crazing and rippling along the interior
- Resistant to staining and flavor/odor absorption
Breakfast is considered one of the most important meal of the day. We take this into account and expanding our breakfast range from oven-proof stoneware for more attractive products.
- thermal resistant from 260 ° C to -18 ° C.
- Suitable for oven, grill and microwave.
- Easy to clean thanks to its specially glazed surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- scratch and cut resistant.
- smell or taste
- 5 year warranty.
- Diameter: 4,5 cm
Le Creuset Stoneware
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.