Invicta - Bistrot Casserole 20 - 28 cm
Chasseur - Round Casserole 20-28 cm - Ideal for casseroles, stews, pot roasting and perfect for preparing soups and rice dishes, even for baking. The essential kitchen classic from Chasseur, suitable for all heat sources. Suitable for all hobs.
- All cook tops including induction.
- handcrafted French cast iron from the Ardennes region in premium quality
- double enamelled for extra durability and easy cleaning
- suitable for all types of stoves including induction
- suitable for the stove, oven or grill
- cast iron handles for easy carrying
- stylish enough to present at the table and keep the food warm
- GUARANTEED PFAO- and PTFE-free
- made in France
- Ø 20 cm - V = 2,3 L - for 2-4 servings
- Ø 24 cm - V = 3,7 L - for 4-6 servings
- Ø 28 cm - V = 5,5 L - for 6-8 servings
- Made in France - produced in the Champagne Ardennes region of France, known the world over for its fine food and wine.
- Each piece of Chasseur Cast Iron Cookware is Unique - every piece is hand cast and crafted in individual sand moulds which are destroyed after each use.
- Manual Enamelling Process - the trademark Chasseur coloured enamel is skilfully applied by hand to each unique piece by trained experts.
- Cast Iron Classique collection have an Optimal Gauge on All Pieces - to promote unsurpassed heat distribution and retention and no hot spots.
- Environmentally Friendly - Chasseur uses up to 80% recycled material.
- Suitable for all Heat Sources Including Induction
- Oven Safe to 220°C
Enameled cast iron cookware
Superior quality enameled cast iron cookware, manufactured in the Invicta foundry and enameling plants established since 1924 in Donchery in the French Champagne Ardenne region known all around the world for its food and wine.