Spring - Raclett 2+ basic module
Upto three add-on modules can be connected directly to the Spring Raclette2+ basic module with temperature regulator to make a compact tabletop unit. The cast aluminium grill plate is non-stick coated. For safe storage of not used pans there is a stainless steel holder. 50 cm connecting cables allow the perfect arrangement for large groups sitting at a round or rectangular table.
Grill plate made of cast aluminium with non-stick coating. Middle section made of powder-coated cast aluminium. Dish holder and base made of stainless steel, satin finish.
Set includes 2 dishes, 2 spatulas, 2 m power cor
- Dimensions: L 33,5 x B 18,5 x H 14 cm
- 400 W
- 50 Hz
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x non-stick aluminium grill
- 2 x non-stick raclette pans
- 2 x scrapers
- 1 x 2 m power cor
- 1 x set of instructions
Tips and Tricks
- Do not heat empty raclette pans on the appliance and do not leave the pans on the hot appliance after use; the coating could be damaged, and food residue could burn onto the pans and be difficult to remove.
- Grill: From delicious salmon steak to scampi to vegetables – the grill is ideal for cooking all delicate fish, meat, and vegetables. It is also perfect for preparing crepes.
- Granite slab: From steaks to chops, hamburgers, or sausages, the hot stone is ideal for all hearty foods.
- Cut the meat and fish into bite-size pieces so they get done quicker.
- Brush meat or firm fish lightly with oil before placing it on the hot stone. As an alternative, you can marinate it beforehand
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.