Garnier Thiebaut - Apron
A kaleidoscope of florals, a handful of old keys … Dazzling romantism for the best-of the Garnier-Thiebaut collection.
With the special Jaquard weaving technique and the high-quality workmanship, Garnier Thiebaut emphasizes the natural qualities of this noble cotton. It is particularly absorbent and hard-wearing.
Dimensions: 75x85 cm
In the heart of the Vosges, Garnier Thiebaut has been weaving the most beautiful cotton damask linen since 1833 for you. Now that Garnier-Thiebaut has equipped the largest hotel palaces and the most famous restaurants, the company brings products full of emotion and magic in professional quality to your home. Bring color to your table with Garnier Thiebaut and enjoy the magic of the motifs. Simple and easy to use in everyday use. Sponge over it and the stain is gone!
Cotton is a natural fiber that can easily shrink after the first wash (about 5%).
- no prewash recommended
- do not use fabric softeners or stain removers
- do not use the rough sides of sponges and cleaning cloths (microfiber)
- at a maximum of 30 ° C in the machine
- Dry at a moderate temperature and not in the dryer
- Iron on the reverse to reactivate the quality of the treatment
- Do not iron the hem