This ceramic bowl is just right for fans of vegetable cooking who also appreciate the attention to detail: the naturalistic design in the shape of a pepper and the bright yellow color make it a real eye-catcher for the kitchen and table. The STAUB Cocotte enables portion-based cooking and also conjures up a touch of nature on the table.
With this cocotte from STAUB in the shape of a yellow bell pepper, you can bring the powerful color of nature into your kitchen at any time of the year. The ceramic tableware impresses with its natural shape - a design like from the garden! It can be used in both the microwave and the oven. After cooking, the ceramic bowl can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
The bowl has a diameter of 12 cm and a volume of 0.5 l. Thanks to its small size, the small work of art is well suited as a serving bowl, for example for a delicious soup or for a roasted or steamed side dish for meat and fish. In this nature-inspired bowl from the STAUB Vegetable Garden series, portioned, tasty vegetable dishes and gratins are a success in no time at all.
- Made of ceramic: ideal for authentic cooking and an aromatic result
- Can be used in the oven and microwave
- Stylish and original serving
- Artistic design in the shape of a pepper - inspired by nature
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality in one product
- Product length: 15.10 cm
- Product width: 12.00 cm
- Product height: 13.30 cm
- Product height without lid: 7.40 cm