cilio - Espresso Maker "Classico"
Cilio PREMIUM, the brand for high-quality table accessories, combined with timeless design and high functionality.
Espresso maker CLASSICO
- made of aluminum
- octagonal shape
- stable plan ground
- mint, light blue, cream, pink
The classic among the Cilio espresso makers. The CLASSICO model owes its name to its octagonal shape and material: solid aluminum. New is the extended color palette.
Fill the base with water, add espresso powder to the strainer and smooth it out. Then screw the pot tightly and place it on the plate of your gas or electric cooker. When the typical water splashing sounds and the scent of fresh coffee spreads, your espresso is ready. The colored espresso makers are suitable for 6 cups.
How to use Cilio Espresso Maker
- Unscrew the espresso maker by taking hold of the upper and lower parts and turning (one part) anti-clockwise. Remove the funnel filter.
- Fill the lower part of the espresso maker with enough water so that the water level rises to just below the safety valve at the most. Under no circumstances must the safety valve ever be under water.
- Place the funnel filter back inside, fill it with espresso coffee powder and smooth the powder down. Do not press the powder down hard into the funnel filter!
- Screw the upper and lower parts back together by taking hold of both parts and turning (one part) in a clockwise direction. Ensure that the sieve and the gasket are both properly inserted.
- Place the espresso maker on a heat source and heat up. To avoid overboiling and to maintain your espresso maker in good condition, we recommend that you do not allow the espresso to reach too high a temperature. The espresso coffee will rise with the slightest development of steam and will begin to gurgle quietly into the upper receptacle. Remove the espresso maker from the heat source immediately as soon as this gurgling ceases.
- We recommend that you stir the espresso a little using a spoon prior to pouring it into a cup.
- Your espresso is best served in a pre-heated cup
cilio - LIFESTYLE AT HOME
Since its founding in 1993 in Solingen cilio attached great importance to combine fine materials, craftsmanship and industrially excellent workmanship with perfect utility value. This philosophy runs through all areas and subjects, which now includes more than just the dinner table. The continuous development of the collection and incorporation of successful product ranges have helped that the cilio brand has established itself in a short time on the market.