AdHoc - Lighter extension FIRE FINGER
How often does it happen that you find that your lighter that you want to use to light your lantern, stove, grill or even your oven is too short? Or you burn your fingers when lighting? With FIRE FINGER - the ignitively practical lighter extender from AdHoc - there is now a solution that you can use without hesitation. FIRE FINGER is a special holder for piezo lighters with a special mechanism that allows you to ignite a piezo lighter, such as a remote control, without getting too close to the flame, or burning yourself to the hot flint. The shape of the handle is chosen so that it fits comfortably in the hand and is suitable for right and left-handers. By closing the hand, the lighter is pressed, it ignites. The length of FIRE FINGER is chosen so that, for example, it extends far into deep lanterns or even into a narrow gap. FIRE FINGER is supplied with a standard disposable lighter that can be replaced. The movable bracket, which fixes the lighter in the extension, can be folded away to replace the lighter. In addition, the bracket in another position can block the lighter for safety. FIRE FINGER is not only extremely practical, but also cuts a fine figure with its unobtrusive design.
- Easy ignition of lantern, candle, grill, gas oven u.v.m.
- Special mechanism facilitates the ignition
- Lies comfortably in the hand, suitable for right and left-handers
- Including exchangeable, commercial disposable lighter
- Thanks to the length no burning of the fingers on the flame or the hot flint
- Movable safety bar fixes the lighter in the extension
- To replace the lighter, the bracket is folded away
- To secure the lighter, the handle blocks the lighter
- Incl. disposable lighter
- Plastic / stainless steel
- W: 4 cm, L: 22 cm
- Disposable Lighter: 1.2 x 2.5 x 8 cm
- Design: AdHoc Design Team