AdHoc Schuhbecks - Herbs and spice cutter
The fine cutting of the dried spices causes the essential oils to be released.
- Tested and recommended by Alfons Schuhbeck
- Optimal size for all high quality spices
- The fine cutting of the dried spices causes the essential oils to be released. This achieves the optimal development of the aromas
- Suitable for: chili, anise, ginger, pink pepper, fennel, caraway, coriander, mustard seeds and much more.
- Easy filling thanks to removable cover
- Narrow acrylic window for a good view of the ground material and at the same time protection of the ground material from too much light
- Aroma protection cap ensures a clean work surface while protecting the spices
- Not suitable for dishwashers
- with original AdHoc SchneidWerk®
- Stainless steel / acrylic
- D: 4.5 cm, H: 9.5 cm
- Design: AdHoc Design Team
"If you really spice, you live longer" (Alfons Schuhbeck)
More than 100 spices from around the world smell in Alfons Schuhbeck's spice shop. In the assortment of more than 80 spice mixtures and 20 special spice salts, which he assembles himself, the health effects of spices on our well-being are particularly important to him. In his 26 years as a star chef he has become the epitome of German spice art.
The products resulting from the collaboration between AdHoc and Alfons Schuhbeck are the toughest in Alfons Schuhbeck's star kitchen and cooking school. And what the master chef himself has in use, can certainly grab so many amateur cook after the stars. So we wish you a lot of fun with the Schuhbecks series - tested and recommended by Alfons Schuhbeck!