Le Creuset - 3-ply Rectangular Roaster 5 L - 35 cm
The Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel 35cm Rectangular Roaster offers the ultimate in versatility making it an ideal investment piece. As well as traditional roasting it is perfect for baking, poaching and bain-marie cooking plus searing meat and vegetables. The upright handles, attached securely with stainless steel rivets, make lifting a full pan easy and safe whilst also saving on storage space.
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel range is made of a high-quality, multi-layered material. An aluminium core is sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 stainless steel ensuring that the excellent heat conducting properties are guaranteed from the base to the lip. As a result, heat is distributed evenly (so there are no hotspots) allows for gentle cooking with little water and fat.
Ergonomic handles made of solid 18/10 stainless steel are attached so as to maximise heat transfer and are oven proof. The entire rim of the roasting pan has a cleverly designed lip that lets you pour from any angle without messy drips.
This 3-ply Roasting Pan is suitable for all types of hobs, is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.The Le Creuset 3-ply Stainless Steel range is made using the latest multi-layering technology where stainless steel and aluminium are bonded together to form the special 3-ply material. A core of aluminium is sandwiched between two layers of premium grade stainless steel cleverly combining the cooking benefits of both materials. The aluminium stretches from base to rim, meaning heat spreads evenly and gently throughout the entire pan – not just the base.
Professional-style cast handles are attached with stainless steel rivets for a superior, secure fixing and the addition of helper handles on selected sizes makes lifting easier.
- Precision-pour rim allows for clean, convenient pouring directly from the pan
- Tri-ply construction with a full aluminum core provides even, all-around heat distribution, eliminating hot-spots and scorching
- Hollow, stay-cool cast stainless steel handles minimize heat transfer and fit comfortably in hand
- Stainless steel rivets provide extra durability
- Brushed steel exterior resists fingerprints
- Capacities etched clearly on the base for quick reference
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Magnetized base is compatible with all cooking surfaces — including induction
- 3-Ply Lifetime Guarantee for the flawless and perfect material quality of the product for its lifetime, however, for a period of 30 years. Warranty valid for all products from date of manufacture 01/2012
Here you will find the warranty conditions
Cooking with Le Creuset 3-Ply Stainless Steel
Le Creuset Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware features a commercial grade triple-layer construction – a full aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of premium-quality stainless steel. The heat-responsive aluminum core extends up the sides of the pan to provide even heat distribution and to eliminate scorching and hot spots. A magnetized stainless steel exterior ensures compatibility with all cooktops, including induction. Please note that the Stainless Steel teakettle is not compatible with induction cooktops. Uncoated cookware is oven-proof to 425°F / 220°C.
- 3-Ply Stainless Steel cookware is dishwasher safe – including nonstick-coated pieces.
- Every piece of cookware is manually inspected several times during manufacture to ensure the strictest quality standards are maintained.
Tools to use
For stirring comfort and surface protection, Le Creuset silicone tools are recommended. Wooden or heat-resistant plastic tools may also be used. Metal tools, spoons or balloon whisks may only be used with care and should not be scraped over the surface. Do not knock these on the top rim of the pan. Hand-held electric or battery-operated beaters should not be used. Their blades will damage the enamel.
Cleaning and care
Always cool a hot pan completely before washing. Remember to dry it thoroughly before storing. Never plunge a hot pan into cold water. While the Le Creuset Stainless Steel is designed to be durable, thermal shock can still occur and may result in a warped base.
If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak until the residues release easily. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residue. Do not use metallic pads or harsh cleaning agents, as these will damage the surface. A proprietary stainless steel cleaner can be used to remove hard water lime scale and other marks. It can also be used to condition, polish and protect the inner and outer surfaces. If you notice a slight discoloration on your pans after cleaning them in a dishwasher, try a different detergent.
Never store pans while they are still damp; store them in a dry cupboard away from steam.