Le Creuset - Teakettle Zen 1,5 l
A contemporary Asian flare to your kitchen: the Zen teakettles. Their elegant design and simple lines add excitement and beauty to the decor of any home, while reflecting your own personality and style. Just boil your water, add some tea bags, and take it straight to the table to serve your guests!
Le Creuset enamel on steel kettles are crafted of high-quality materials and built to last. Made with sturdy carbon steel and finished with a vibrant porcelain enamel finish, each model combines precise craftsmanship with the colorful style and beauty that only Le Creuset can offer.
More and more people are turning to the healthy and enjoyable benefits that drinking tea can bring.
- Unique, locking stowable handles make lifting and pouring easy.
- Phenolic knobs and handles are heat resistant to allow for safer use.
- Wide lid area allows for easy cleaning.
- Avoid leaving water in kettle when not in use. A build up of mineral deposits may occur and reduce efficiency.
- Before first use, wash kettle in hot water with a mild detergent. Rinse well and dry. Lift handle of the kettle up until it "locks" into position.
- Always ensure base of kettle is covered by water before heating.
- Do not overfill-maximum filling level should be approximately 3/4 full, just below spout hole inside kettle.
- Match kettle to size of burner.
- Before pouring from your kettle, ensure handle is "locked" in upright position.
- Do not leave kettle simmering for long periods on any heat source; it may boil dry, damaging the base and enamel.
- Do not bang the kettle. Repeated knocks may damage the enamel.