Le Creuset - Teakettle Tradition 2,1 l - Stainless Steel
Styled after Le Creuset’s enamel-on-steel Demi Kettle, the stainless steel version adds a touch of contemporary style to the stovetop with its lustrous finish and charming silhouette.
Just like its more traditional enameled counterpart, the stainless steel Demi Kettle is the perfect “tea for two” size, and features a locking handle and comfortable grip for steady pouring.
More and more people are turning to the healthy and enjoyable benefits that drinking tea can bring.
- Unique, locking handles make lifting and pouring easy.
- Phenolic knobs and handles are heat resistant to allow for safer use.
- Wide lid area allows for easy cleaning.
This delightful teakettle now meets European Standards and it has been improved with a fixed whistle and dual locking handles. Teatime has never looked so good!
A whistling reminder that it's teatime!
- Avoid leaving water in kettle when not in use. A build up of mineral deposits may occur and reduce efficiency.
- Before first use, wash kettle in hot water with a mild detergent. Rinse well and dry. Lift handle of the kettle up until it "locks" into position.
- Always ensure base of kettle is covered by water before heating.
- Do not overfill-maximum filling level should be approximately 3/4 full, just below spout hole inside kettle.
- Match kettle to size of burner.
- Before pouring from your kettle, ensure handle is "locked" in upright position.
- Do not leave kettle simmering for long periods on any heat source; it may boil dry, damaging the base and enamel.
- Do not bang the kettle. Repeated knocks may damage the enamel.