Le Creuset - Classical Teapot 1,3 L with infuser - Sakura
Sakura - Cherry blossom meets cast iron! Special edition. Sakura is in Japanese for cherry blossom and brings the anticipation for the spring.
For a truly memorable cup of tea, whole-leaf loose varieties offer a full spectrum of flavors and infusions. The classic style of this teapot fits into any kitchen, while the stainless steel insert makes it easy to add loose leaves to hot water for steeping and pouring the perfect cup.
Make tea a real treat with our gorgeous new teapots. This beautiful Classic Teapot brews the perfect cup of morning or afternoon tea. It has a large, easy–grip handle which remains cold to the touch, making lifting and pouring effortless.It has asteam hole, locking lid and an anti–drip spout so spillage will be a thing of the past too.
It is fully enamelled and easy–to–clean, with a scratch resistant surface keeping it hygienic and free from absorbing odours and flavours.It is microwave, oven, freezer and dishwasher safe and made of hard wearing stoneware to resist staining,chipping and cracking.
Breakfast is considered one of the most important meal of the day. We take this into account and expanding our breakfast range from oven-proof stoneware for more attractive products.
- Stainless steel infuser holds loose tea leaves as they steep
- thermal resistant from 260 ° C to -18 ° C.
- Suitable for oven, grill and microwave.
- Easy to clean thanks to its specially glazed surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- scratch and cut resistant.
- smell or taste
- 5 year warranty.
- 1,3 L Teapot
Le Creuset Stoneware
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.