The high-quality wok from the Alba series by BALLARINI gives you a completely new taste experience - crunchy vegetables with an unadulterated aroma. The robust pan has a durable KERAVIS Ti-X non-stick coating with titanium reinforcement and excellent abrasion resistance, so you can also use metal kitchen utensils without any problems.
The non-stick coating of the thick-walled wok in forged quality is additionally reinforced with ceramic particles. This makes the pan extremely robust and gives it a long service life, so that it can be used on a daily basis. Since the coating prevents the food from sticking, you can reduce the use of fats and oils to a minimum. This makes the dishes particularly tasty and very healthy. In addition, the pan is ideal for allergy sufferers, as it is free from harmful PFOA as well as nickel and other heavy metals. Thanks to the bimetal base made of aluminum and steel, the wok pan is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction. The high-quality stainless steel handle, designed by Matteo Thun, remains pleasantly cool during the cooking process and allows safe handling.
Since the pan is dishwasher-safe, cleaning it afterwards is also very easy. With a diameter of 30 cm, the wok is large enough to pamper several guests with tasty vegetable dishes. In the wok pan from the Alba series by BALLARINI you can conjure up delicious and healthy dishes.
- Thick-walled cookware with an attractive powder coating in black on the outside and KERAVIS Ti-X non-stick coating on the inside: ideal for intensive use
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle: extremely stable thanks to stainless steel riveting, heat-resistant and also suitable for the oven up to 250 ° C
- Bimetal base made of aluminum and steel for a short heating-up time - suitable for all types of stoves including induction
- Healthy cuisine: Thanks to the non-stick coating, you only need a few oils and fats.
- The coating does not contain PFOA, nickel or other heavy metals: ideal for allergy sufferers
- Length: 52 cm
- Width: 31.2 cm
- Height: 9.6 cm
- Upper diameter: 30 cm
- Material: aluminum
Thanks to a new process, Ballarini has developed a seal with the Ti-X coating, which is even more resistant thanks to an additional titanium layer. Potential wear and tear on the pan surface is reduced to a minimum with the Ti-X coating.
The pan in cast look has a pan body made of cold forged aluminum. The induction base is characterized by extremely fast heat absorption on all types of stoves thanks to the combination of aluminum rivets and steel plate. This quickly reaches the heat required for frying.
V handle. The heat is distributed over two bars by the pan body. Due to the all-round ventilation of the two bars, the handle at the rear end heats up much more slowly than is the case with conventional handles.