de Buyer - FORCE BLUE - Round Pizza Tray
Round Pizza Tray with low edge in heavy blued iron, ideal for cooking and serving pizza, tarts, quiches, puff or shortbread pastry, tart bases, roasting...
Perfect for high temperatures. Iron enables the Maillard reaction and uniform heat distribution. Excellent cooking results: the dough does not soften, golden and crusty pastries.
Blue colour due to a surface thermal treatment: temporary protection against oxidation; no non-stick coating.
- Extremely robust tray: remains perfectly flat.
- Tip: to be combined with a mat or baking paper, grease well before use.
- Do not use to work with cold ingredients.
- Ø 20 - 40 cm
- Ø 20 - 32 cm = 1 mm thickness
- Ø 36 cm = 1,2 mm thickness
- Ø 40 cm = 1,5 mm thickness
- H = 0,7 cm
Care: scrape, brush after use. Lightly grease to protect iron. Store in a dry place.
Not dishwasher-safe. Do not wash with detergents.The 2mm-thick surface creates a screen with the heating source, thereby ensuring the food is easy to digest. This wok has two side handles so that it takes up less space on the hob and in when being stored. The product is 100% natural, 100% recyclable, guaranteed coating-free. The blue colour of iron is due to a thermal treatment that provides pans with temporary protection against oxidation during storage and transport. Blued iron undergoes a seasoning process, it gets darker and naturally non-stick the more it is used. The wok is suitable for any cook top, including induction, but only at moderate heat.
de Buyer Carbone PLUS
- White IRON - Superior quality
- Professional model
- Thickness from 1-2 mm depending on the models.
- Perfect diffusion of the heat
- Iron or stainless steel tube long handle, with hole for hanging
- Suitable for all cook tops including induction
- Ideal for searing, grilling, browning or grilling
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.