Unold - EGG COOKER Edel
Up to seven eggs can be cooked in one step in the Unold EIERKOCHER Edel. Wax-soft, medium or hard? No problem, because the required amount of water is filled with the scaled measuring cup. If it is overcooked, the signal tone signals: "Done!". Incidentally, the measuring cup also has an egg pick. The eggs have a secure stand in the stainless steel cooking bowl. Speaking of stainless steel, the chic, satin-finished case of the EIERKOCHER Edel is also made from it.
The stylish mix of black and high-quality stainless steel is an eye-catcher for the modern kitchen ambience - and the practical kitchen assistant is BPA-free too! Suitability for everyday use, functionality and convenience are a strong trio of EIERKOCHER Edel - because all non-electrical parts are also dishwasher-safe.
- Power: 360 W, 22-240 V ~, 50 Hz
- Egg tray with handle for 1 to 7 eggs
- Cooking bowl made of stainless steel
- Beep when the desired degree of hardness is reached
- Power light
- All non-electrical parts are dishwasher safe
- High quality stainless steel housing
- On / off switch
- Dimensions (WxDxH): ca.18.2 x 15.8 x 16.4 cm
- Color: stainless steel / black
- Accessories: measuring cup with egg pick