Spring - Finesse - Saucepan with lid Ø 18 cm
Spring pots and pans are made of high- quality multi-ply material, which transmits the heat directly from the bottom through- out the sides and, thus, to the food. This ensures gentle, fast, and even heating of your food and saves energy. Spring multi-use pots and pans are highly functional. Because of their beautiful de- sign and low weight (no heavy bottom) they are perfectly suited for serving. Their round, easy-to-handle form allows easy cleaning.
- 5-ply material
- Durit Resist three-layer sealed non-stick coating
- Heat conductivity: 5 layers with all-round cooking properties ensure quick and even heat distribution right to the edge of the pan. Saves time and energy.
- Close-fitting lid: For gentle cooking with a minimum of water. Precious vitamins are not destroyed, and vege tables preserve their fresh colour.
- Sealed rim: No corrosion and guaranteed long life, with lip for clean and precise pouring.
- Ergonomic handles: Made of stainless steel. For safe, efficient use. Stable, oven-proof and dishwasher-safe.
- Suitable for all types of stove: Ceramic, induction, electric or gas.
- Material: stainless steel 18/10, Aluminium
Curvature of base
The base of high-end cookware curves slightly upwards when the pan is cold, but the base becomes perfectly flat when the pan is heated
Spring - Products for every need
The history of the Spring brand is a chronicle marked by milestones of innovative and creative ideas for elegant dining, sophisticated cuisine, and ambitious hobby cooks. In 1946, the Spring brothers established the company which was committed to uncompromising quality and well-conceived product development. Over the years, the Spring brand has continually developed and marketed new products that proved to be trendsetters in the history of cooking and dining culture.