Römertopf - The Big Römertopf - 5 kg meat
Big model for 6 persons and 5 Kgs meat - For fowl or game, suitable for up to 5 Kgs meat, traditional design.
Vegetables, fish, meat or desserts from the original RÖMERTOPF®: Culinary delicacies prepared in a tried and tested design.
The Original from RÖMERTOPF® has been a preferred cooking tool for generations. The dishes prepared are not only delicious but also healthily prepared and can be directly served from the casserole dish.
- 39,0 X 27,0 X 19,5 cm
- oven-, microwave- and dishwasher safe
- with inner glaze (especially easy to clean)
- Römertopf should be soaked in water for ten minutes before each use.
- natural cooking in clay
- cooking in it´s own juice
- additional fat or liquids are hardly necessary, oil ...
- vitamins and minerals are retained, as much as possible
- nothing can burn, the oven stays clean
- the natural flavors of the dish are intensified
- all dishes are prepared as if they cooked themselves
- while Römertopf is in the oven, you have time to do something else
- Römertopf adds elegance to your set table
- Römertopf represents traditional and modern nutritional trends
RÖMERTOPF® - Made in Germany
2007 RÖMERTOPF® celebrates its 40. birthday and looks proudly back to 40 years of “ideas for natural cooking” which has ever been the slogan of the brand.
RÖMERTOPF® has been presented and introduced on the international market for the very first time in 1967. Since that time RÖMERTOPF® stands for the fat free, natural and healthy cooking in a clay baker people who love to cook just cannot do without.
It was, by far, the new discovery in the kitchen utensil market. This new cooking method – by steaming foodstuffs and allowing it to braise in it´s own juices, which is the healthiest way to prepare meals without using additional fat, became the perfect example for healthy nutrition.
In the course of the following years, RÖMERTOPF® has expanded worldwide, making it the indisputable market leader. The label “ RÖMERTOPF®” is today a label for quality, and, at the same time, represents the company’s promise in manufacturing exceptional products.
Because of the worldwide registered patent, the consumer is guaranteed that when buying a product from RÖMERTOPF®, you are always purchasing the unmistakable original.
As a product from ancient Germany, RÖMERTOPF® is made from the indigenous clay deposit´s, which are only found at this location, and so rightly deserves the label “Made in Germany” – and in this regard, nothing will change.
In our medium-sized company, we manufacture RÖMERTOPF® through the use of special processes from high-quality natural clay in order to satisfy our demanding requirements. This guarantees the continious and unalterable qualities of RÖMERTOPF® products, which have been satisfying customers for years.